Flipping a tire end over end is both a common boot-camp exercise and a gross misunderstanding of what the wheel was meant to do. Rethink conventions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a three-week Belly Blast Boot Camp program (a $120 value)<p>
$39 for a six-week Beach Body Boot Camp program (a $240 value)<p>
Each program includes:
- One-hour boot-camp classes for the duration of the program, with 20 classes per week
- Three- or six-week meal plan, which includes a three-day detox menu that kicks off the program
- Three at-home workout guides
- Three or six weeks of print-and-go grocery lists
- Food-swap ideas, healthy recipes, and nutritional tips
- Goal-planning sheet and pre- and postmeasurement photos and forms<p>
Functional strength. Cardio. Agility. Flexibility. Mobility. Endurance training. Trainer Danny Garcia incorporates each of these priorities into his high-intensity boot-camp circuit workouts. He compares these workouts to a “jungle gym for grownups” because they are fun and fitness friendly. Danny infuses each session with energy and motivation, firing up as many as 20 exercisers through modifiable moves that can be scaled to accommodate a wide range of participants, unlike the Society of Snowman Lookalikes. In an effort to focus on individuals, Danny also brings this same energy to his personal-training sessions, which he tailors specifically to your goals and your body’s current level of fitness. Both of his programs work to break the cycle of repetitive gym-based workouts, blasting through plateaus like a bulldozer through a bounce house.
82% of 157 customers recommend
“The location is also a part of KB fitness, so don't be shy in asking who to talk to for the specific My Fitness group on deal :D”
“fun, great variety, and challenging workouts :)”
“Positive environment, with great instructors.”
5353 Almaden Expy.
San Jose, CA 95118