Today's modern world, with its plethora of countries, panoply of waterways, and constantly changing laws about what is and what isn't mail fraud, is as confusing as it is stressful. Get a clear definition of relaxation with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$76 for a 90-minute spa package (up to a $145 total value)
- 30-minute facial with skin analysis; steam; acupressure massage for the face, neck, and shoulders; deep-pore cleansing; collagen mask; and eyebrow touch-up (a $35 value)
- 60-minute hot-stone massage (a $90 value)
- Pumpkin or honey exfoliating back scrub or a mud/clay detox (a $20 value)
$137.50 for a 90-minute side-by-side couples’ spa package (up to a $250 value)
- The above 30-minute facial for two (a $70 total value)
- 60-minute hot-stone massage for two (a $180 total value)
$456.50 for a ladies’ spa and makeover party for six (up to an $840 total value), which includes the following services for each person:
- 30-minute facial with cleansing and a mask (up to a $35 value/person)
- 30-minute full-body reflexology massage (a $30 value/person)
- Full makeup application (a $75 value/person)
- Complimentary glass of champagne
My Oasis Spa
My Oasis Spa's massage therapists work their natural magic by making stress disappear and conjuring a decidedly relaxed rabbit in its place during reflexology and reiki sessions. The spa's aestheticians shore up the pamper presence by feeding skin with a combination of facials, masks, and peels. During one-hour reflexology treatments, skilled energy-manipulators lay organic heat pads on feet and conjure aromatherapeutic oils to shake off negative vibes as acupressure and trigger-point techniques release tension built-up from day jobs spent as human guitar strings. Soft music and soy-based candles lull clients into a trance during manual lymphatic-drainage sessions, wherein hands-on healing works to dispel toxins from the body. Aromatherapy facials blend essential oils and plant extracts to revitalize skin.