Today’s modern world, with its plethora of countries, panoply of waterways, and constantly changing laws about what is and what isn’t mail fraud, is as confusing as it is stressful. Get a clear definition of relaxation with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$76 for a 90-minute spa package (up to a $145 total value)
- 30-minute facial with skin analysis; steam; acupressure massage for the face, neck, and shoulders; deep-pore cleansing; collagen mask; and eyebrow touch-up (a $35 value)
- 60-minute hot-stone massage (a $90 value)
- Pumpkin or honey exfoliating back scrub or a mud/clay detox (a $20 value)<p>
$137.50 for a 90-minute side-by-side couples’ spa package (up to a $250 value)
- The above 30-minute facial for two (a $70 total value)
- 60-minute hot-stone massage for two (a $180 total value)<p>
$456.50 for a ladies’ spa and makeover party for six (up to an $840 total value), which includes the following services for each person:
- 30-minute facial with cleansing and a mask (up to a $35 value/person)
- 30-minute full-body reflexology massage (a $30 value/person)
- Full makeup application (a $75 value/person)
- Complimentary glass of champagne<p>
My Oasis Spa
My Oasis Spa's massage therapists work their natural magic by making stress disappear and conjuring a decidedly relaxed rabbit in its place during reflexology and reiki sessions. The spa's aestheticians shore up the pamper presence by feeding skin with a combination of facials, masks, and peels. During one-hour reflexology treatments, skilled energy-manipulators lay organic heat pads on feet and conjure aromatherapeutic oils to shake off negative vibes as acupressure and trigger-point techniques release tension built-up from day jobs spent as human guitar strings. Soft music and soy-based candles lull clients into a trance during manual lymphatic-drainage sessions, wherein hands-on healing works to dispel toxins from the body. Aromatherapy facials blend essential oils and plant extracts to revitalize skin.
The scents, products and pressure points she used on me were very relaxing and made me feel extra special.Christina A., Yelp, 12/20/11
their business is super duper. Friendly staff. Very accomodating. Amazing services. Ample parking.V T., Yelp, 1/9/12
78% of 193 customers recommend
“Excellent service loved it ”
“Great place to get a massage. Very relaxing environment. ”
“It's best to call ahead of time to schedule an appointment. Friendly staff and great services. ”
11809 Beverly Blvd.
Whittier, California 90601