Today's modern world, with its plethora of countries, panoply of waterways, and constantly changing laws about what is and what isn't mail fraud, is as confusing as it is stressful. Get a clear definition of relaxation with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$76 for a 90-minute spa package for one ($145 total value)
- 30-minute facial with skin analysis; steam; acupressure massage for the face, neck, and shoulders; deep-pore cleansing and exfoliation; and collagen mask ($35 value)
- 60-minute hot-stone massage ($90 value)
- Pumpkin-honey exfoliating back scrub or a mud/clay detox ($20 value)
$136 for a 90-minute side-by-side couples spa package ($250 total value)
- The above 30-minute facials ($35 value/person)
- 60-minute hot-stone massages ($90 value/person)
$376 for a ladies’ spa and makeover party for four (up to $780 total value)
- 30-minute facials with cleansing and a mask (up to $80 value/person)
- 30-minute full-body reflexology massages ($30 value/person)
- Full makeup applications and eyelash extensions ($80 value/person)
- Bottle of champagne (up to $20 value)
My Oasis Spa
My Oasis Spa's massage therapists work their natural magic by making stress disappear and conjuring a decidedly relaxed rabbit in its place during reflexology and reiki sessions. The spa's aestheticians shore up the pamper presence by feeding skin with a combination of facials, masks, and peels. During one-hour reflexology treatments, skilled energy-manipulators lay organic heat pads on feet and conjure aromatherapeutic oils to shake off negative vibes as acupressure and trigger-point techniques release tension built-up from day jobs spent as human guitar strings. Soft music and soy-based candles lull clients into a trance during manual lymphatic-drainage sessions, wherein hands-on healing works to dispel toxins from the body. Aromatherapy facials blend essential oils and plant extracts to revitalize skin.