Watching paint dry can make people restless, especially when the paint covers a television screen or a car's windshield. Speed into nice nails with this quick-drying Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $19 for a regular manicure and pedicure for one ($40 value)
- $29 for a shellac manicure and pedicure for one ($70 value)
- $35 for a pamper me manicure and pedicure package for one ($80 value)
- $35 for a regular manicure and pedicure for two ($80 value)
- $55 for a shellac manicure and pedicure for two ($140 value)
- $65 for a pamper me manicure and pedicure package for two ($160 value)
Each pamper me package includes the following per person:
- Manicure and pedicure ($40.00 value)
- Scrub, mask, and paraffin wax ($20.00 value)
- Hot stone massage ($20.00 value)
Nails by Ashley
It's all about fingers and toes at Nails by Ashley. Ashley doesn't just dole out luxurious spa manicures and pedicures, she also specializes shellac and Gelish nails, which resist chipping and scratching longer than traditional polishes. What's more, she's also skilled at nail design and can enhance natural nails with acrylics decorated with everything from leopard print to stick-on gems.