Family members who eat together stay together, and family members who get stranded on an island together begin imagining one another as food. Have a family meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$18 for a meal for two (up to a $37.72 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Two sodas, waters, teas, or coffees (up to a $1.75 value each)<p>
$37 for a meal for four (up to a $78.94 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Four sodas, waters, teas, or coffees (up to a $1.75 value each)<p>
The menu includes entrees such as thai chicken curry, sesame chicken, lamb vindaloo, and aloo gobi.<p>
In the 19th century, British rule in the city of Nanking created an influx of travelers from abroad, uniquely altering the local cuisine in the process. The cooks at Nanking continue this hodgepodge culinary philosophy with a menu that seamlessly blends Chinese, Thai, and Indian dishes. Diners can explore a diverse array of lamb, goat, and vegetarian dishes from India or Asian chicken and noodle dishes, garnished with Indian herbs or smothered in Manchurian sauces.
My favorites were the chicken biryani, paneer tikki masala, chili chicken, and fried okra.Neilson A., Yelp, 2/16/11
65% of 34 customers
“Thanks for the many years of great service and great food!”
72-23 37th Ave.
Jackson Heights, New York 11372Get Directions