The kitchen is statistically the most dangerous room in a home because it contains the highest concentration of knives, open flames, and pots full of semiliving lobsters. Learn to navigate this danger zone with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a pizza-making lesson for one (a $100 value) $75 for a pizza-making lesson for two (a $200 value)
- Class held in a professional kitchen
- Craft pizzas, calzones, and strombolis with help from a master chef
- Sample results in candlelit dining room
$59 for an etiquette class and five-course meal (a $150 value)
- Receive tips on table settings, eating etiquette, and serving manners
- Learn a guide to the art of conversation
- Help prepare and share five-course meals
- Watch a wine-and-cocktail presentation
- Take home meal ideas
- See the full list of activities here
Napoli Culinary Academy
Napoli Culinary Academy founder and international chef Hassi Sadri—whose infinite pizza knowledge earned him the head judge position at the international pizza competition in Las Vegas—leads culinary initiates along with his staff during fun-filled cooking classes and social etiquette classes, whether for fun or to achieve a culinary-arts diploma. During hands-on classes, groups of students learn useful tidbits on how to cook a variety delectable dishes. Academy students along with professional executive chefs serve lunch and dinner in the Napoli Culinary Academy Café and cater special events while showing off skills crucial to their future careers as gourmet chefs, from carving meats to plating entrees.