Mathematicians have worked to find a formula for beauty, but the best they have done is make a scatterplot that looks like Snow White. Be the fairest one of all with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a five-treatment spa package (a $140 total value)
- Presto facial (a $60 value)
- Vitamin peel (a $30 value)
- 45-minute Presto pedicure (a $50 value)
- Complimentary lavender-and-rosemary footbath
- Complimentary Clarisonic Opal eye treatment, which infuses skin with protective serums to reduce the signs of aging
- A $20 gift certificate good for hair services
$95 for a six-treatment Head to Toe Glow spa package (a $210 total value)
- Detoxifying and hydrating algae body wrap (a $90 value)
- Sea-salt body polish (a $75 value)
- Peppermint-aromatherapy scalp massage (a $25 value)
- Rain shower and steam treatment (a $20 value)
- Complimentary lavender and rosemary footbath
- Complimentary accupressure foot massage
- Gift certificate for $20 toward any hair services
Both spa packages take about one hour and 45 minutes. Free parking is available.
Napolitano Day Spa Salon
Like a cake, Napolitano Day Spa Salon is made up of layers, each as tempting as the last. At first glance, the Spa Salon appears to be a boutique. In its orange-walled entrance room, wooden tables and racks showcase clothing, accessories, and beauty products to a soundtrack of modern music. As clients journey past one of the center's two burbling fountains, they enter the salon space, where a team of stylists customizes hair with fashionable cuts and flattering colors. Farther back still, past the bustling stylist stations, is a haven of peace embodied by private spa-treatment rooms, soothing music, and a relaxation room filled with complimentary tea and flattering whispers.
Awarded Seattle Met's Best Facial of 2008, the spa refines visages with nine options that harness Dermalogica and Jan Marini products. Each one comes with a personalized routine for home care, an herbal foot soak with lavender and rosemary, and their signature recipe of non-invasive clinical therapies. Meanwhile, French seaweed, algae, and personalized aromatherapy lend body wraps and massages a touch of nourishment and help clients to prepare for dates with handsome lake monsters.
Walking in, I was offered delicious hot tea and quickly brought into a quiet back room to pick out my nail polish ...Dina I., Yelp, 8/21/12
East Lake Union
3212 Harvard Ave. E
Seattle, Washington 98102