Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this Groupon.
Choose from 21 Options
C$99 for a Learn to Skate program for ages 3 or older (C$259 value). Choose from the following sessions:
- Mondays, 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Mondays, 3:30 p.m.–4:15 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 1:15 p.m.–2:15 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 10 a.m.–11 a.m.
- Wednesdays, 3:45 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Thursdays, 3:30 p.m.–4:15 p.m.
- Fridays, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, 1 p.m.–1:45 p.m.
- Saturdays, 2:30 p.m.–3:15 p.m.
- Saturdays, 6:15 p.m.–7 p.m.
- Sundays, 10:45 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Sundays, 12:15 p.m.–1 p.m.
C$99 for a Learn to Play Hockey Level 1 program for ages 3 or older (C$259 value). Choose from the following sessions:
- Mondays, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
- Mondays, 4:15 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Thursdays, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 p.m.
- Fridays, 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, 1:45 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Sundays, 11:30 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
C$99 for a Learn to Play Hockey Level 2 program for ages 4 or older (C$259 value). Choose from the following sessions:
- Thursdays, 4:15 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 12:15 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
- Sundays, 10 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
During the hockey-training centre’s fall program, youngsters pick up basic skating skills and techniques through fun games and drills taught by instructor Rob Thompson. Prior experience is not required for Learn To Skate session, but to Learn to Play Hockey students must have basic skating skills.
Those who can already skate or have graduated from the Learn to Skate program can apply their skills toward learning how to play hockey, which has level one and two. Learn to Play Hockey level one or similar experience is required for level two. Skills covered include power skating and puck control. The programs run from September to December.
National Hockey Training Centre
20740 Mufford Crescent
Langley, BC V2Y 1N9