Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this Groupon.
Choose from 10 Options
$99 for a Learn to Skate program for children ages 3 and older (a $259 value), choose from the following times:
- Mondays from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Mondays from 4 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 1:15 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesdays from 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Fridays from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
- Saturdays from 2:30 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
During the hockey-training centre’s fall program, youngsters pick up basic skating skills and techniques through fun games and drills taught by instructor Rob Thompson. Kids learn fundamental skills that can be applied to hockey, figure skating, or just recreational skating. The program runs from September 7 to December 20.
National Hockey Training Centre
20740 Mufford Crescent
Langley, BC V2Y 1N9