Peruvian fare, like kissing and parallel parking, is something everyone must try more than once. Eat adventurously with today’s Groupon to Nazca Cafe. Choose from the following options:
- For $19, you get a Peruvian and Caribbean meal for two (up to a $38 total value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $6 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $16 value each)<p>
- For $35, you get a Peruvian and Caribbean meal for four (up to a $76 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $6 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $16 value each)<p>
- For $10, you get $20 worth of takeout from anything on the menu. Entrees range from $6.50–$22 each.
Nazca Cafe’s original menu of Caribbean fare quickly grew to encompass hefty portions of Peruvian dishes from the land and sea. Sweet plantains ($3.50) and empanadillas ($1+) transport taste buds to a gastronomic world built on Peruvian dishes such as lomo saltado ($9.50), a plate of white rice, sautéed onions, slices of beef, and french fries. The pernil asado ($8.25) presents dining companions with a riddle whose correct answer brings down a bounty of roasted pork marinated in herbs and spices. Those who select the takeout option can further delve into a generous menu of mofongos, seafood specialties, and hot subs and wraps.
The slow-roasted, fried, and stewed preparations granted to many of Nazca Cafe's tender meats take on piquancy and freshness via ultra-vivid presentations. Red and green onions, bright orange peppers, and golden plantains enliven heaping platters of pork, beef, and chicken marinated in savory sauces. Seafood dishes take on similarly lavish accoutrements, such as the menu's two cebiche dishes featuring fresh fluke or seabass. Glazed sweet potato and Peruvian corn decorate citrusy cebiche, and other dinners can dip a ladle into the cebiche's marinade and serve it on the side as "leche de tigre," or "tiger's milk," named for the enormous felines who stow away on Peruvian fishing boats.
74% of 120 customers recommend
“very nice service friendly and food portion good”
“the food was great, but the way they redeem the groupon I did not agree”
“The service and food were spectacular! This will be my new favorite place for great good. Thank you.”
13 5th St.
Chelsea, MA 02150Get Directions