$199 for a personalized sports highlight film (a $400 value)
- Video showcases skills and big moments in a student athlete's high school sports career
- Designed to grab the attention of college coaches across the country
- Staff possess a wealth of insider knowledge on the recruiting process
- Team of experienced videographers and video editors
- They've made over 25,000 highlight videos in 2012, and have already surpassed the 25,000 mark in 2013
- They guarantee that videos will be completed within three business days
All videos can be posted to YouTube, sent to family members as a downloadable link, or burned to DVD and sent to families and friends. Those who wish to email their footage in traditional format should do so through a third party website.
NCSA Athletic Recruiting
NCSA Athletic Recruiting's staffers really know what it takes to be a college athlete. In fact, nearly all 330 of them were college athletes themselves, and some were head coaches at NCAA and NAIA schools. They draw on their expertise and network of contacts in the college sports world to help high-schoolers compete for scholarships.
In addition to offering student athletes one-on-one access to its scouts seven days a week, NCSA helps them build a custom profile complete with athletic and academic highlights, stats, and a skills video. An NCSA recruiting coach then identifies which schools are good matches.