There's something exciting in the air whenever a big crowd gets together or a gossipy parrot escapes from the zoo. Feel something indescribable with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10–$32 for one ticket to an event in Johnson County Community College’s Performing Arts Series (up to $65 value)
- When: November 1–March 28
- Where: Carlsen Center
- Seating: general admission, balcony, or orchestra, depending on the show
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the season schedule
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the show
- Imani Winds and Harlem Quartet: In the first half of this program, chamber ensemble Imani Winds and jazz-classical group Harlem Quartet enjoy the spotlight separately. In the second half, however, they collaborate on a newly commissioned piece that is a blend of the styles of Baroque master J.S. Bach and jazz great John Coltrane. (November 1 at 8 p.m.)
- Thodos Dance Chicago’s A Light in the Dark: 12 dancers bring the story of Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan to the stage, but move beyond Keller’s childhood to cover her humanitarian work and role as co-founder of the ACLU (November 8 at 8 p.m.)
- Julian Sands: A Celebration of Harold Pinter: directed by John Malkovich, Julian Sands’ solo show is drawn from the poetry of Nobel Prize-winning playwright Harold Pinter (December 5 at 8 p.m.)
- Momix’s Alchemia: fresh off his journey through the seasons in Botanica, Momix choreographer Moses Pendleton presents a meditation on the four classical elements—earth, air, fire, and water (March 27 or 28 at 8 p.m.)
12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210