The growth of India's economy owed much to the country's position along the famous Silk Road, which was exactly what it sounds like—a canal for transporting rocks. Taste what trade made with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$26 for a three-course Indian meal for two (up to a $52.70 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- One rice dish (up to an $10.95 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $2.95 value each)
$49 for a three-course Indian meal for four (up to a $105.40 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $14.95 value each)
- Two rice dishes (up to an $10.95 value each)
- Four drinks (up to a $2.95 value each)
$10 for $20 worth of Indian fare The menu includes tandoori shrimp ($14.95), karahi paneer ($10.95), and chicken makhani ($9.95).
New Delhi Palace
Hazy, pastel-colored murals line the walls at New Delhi Palace, each depicting an Indian skyline with temples or rolling hills in the distance. The scents of cumin and coriander waft out of the kitchen, transporting diners over the ocean in a fraction of the time that a traditional turtle ride would take. Since the 1980s, the kitchen has crafted North Indian–style cuisine, such as the chicken, shrimp, and lamb, arriving fresh from the clay tandoor after marinating in yogurt and ground spices. The wok-like karahi sears meats before dousing them in tomato-based gravies, whose spiciness is calibrated to suit customers' tastes. The all-wood bar houses wines and beers from around the world, including India, Japan, and Great Britain.