Before rafts, traveling across a river meant waiting for erosion to create the perfect canyon for your motorcycle to jump over. Shave a few millennia from your trip with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $89 for a camping and rafting package for one (a $184 total value)
- $169 for a camping and rafting package for two (a $368 total value)
- $299 for a camping and rafting package for four (a $736 total value)
Each package includes:
- One-day New River Double Express whitewater-rafting trip (a $160 value/person)
- Two nights of camping (a $24 value/person)
Campers can find a spot at campgrounds to stake their tents and travel-size lawn flamingos before freshening up in a wood-paneled shower house. The full day of rafting consists of two separate trips, during which rafters spend two to three hours floating amid Lower New River Gorge’s scenic terrain. From Cunard to Fayette Station, the inflatable vessels speed through Class III–V whitewater rapids.
“Guides were great, rafting was awesome! Saw a couple other rafting companies and New & Gauley River Adventures were definitely the best. Got wet a lot but never...”
“Guides were great, rafting was awesome! Saw a couple other rafting companies and New & Gauley River Adventures were definitely the best. Got wet a lot but never went over the side except to take a swim. I recommend the trip, 5 out of 5 for me!”
“Wear clothing that dries quickly”
“very knowledgeable guides! The trip was excellent.”
44 Lansing-Edmond Road
Lansing, West Virginia 25862