Massages can keep your muscles relaxed and stress levels so low that you can catch an arrow in your hands, assuming the arrow is gently tossed to you. Get zen with this Groupon.
$29 for a One-Hour Massage and Pain Consultation ($164 Value)
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities, such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.<p> Choose from seven locations:
- Brackney Chiropractic Health Centers in the Detroit metro area with Doctor of Chiropractic Michael Brackney
- Eisman Chiropractic Clinic in Detroit with Doctor of Chiropractic Jeffrey Eisman
- Health First Chiropractic in Sterling Heights with Doctor of Chiropractic David Pflaum
- Rauch Chiropractic Life Center in Sterling Heights with Doctor of Chiropractic Jeffrey Rauch
- TLC Holistic Wellness in Livonia with Doctor of Chiropractic Carol Ann Fischer
- Borer Family Chiropractic in Saline with Doctors of Chiropractic Rob Borer and Sherri Borer<p>
What some people are buzzing about:
“Need to be there on time. They have certain time slots for massage. If you come late to the appointment, it will reflect upon how long the massage will be. ”
“Amazing place to go! Everyone is nice & friendly. The massage will leave you feeling like you're walking on clouds. Really good environment. ”
Brackney Chiropractic Health Centers
8524 N Canton Center
Canton, Michigan 48187
Eisman Chiropractic Clinic
17401 Greenfield Rd.
Detroit, Michigan 48235
Health 1st Chiropractic
14445 15 Mile Rd.
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48312