Massages can keep your muscles relaxed and stress levels so low that you can catch an arrow in your hands, assuming the arrow is gently tossed to you. Get zen with this Groupon.
$29 for a One-Hour Massage and Pain Consultation ($164 Value)
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient's health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they've been impeding daily activities, such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual's hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor's direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
Choose from 11 locations:
- Family Chiropractic Wellness Center in Pasadena with Doctor of Chiropractic Nazee Rofagha
- United Multi-Care Health Center in Rowland Heights with Doctor of Chiropractic George C. Win
- Jochen Chiropractic and Wellness in Beverly Hills with Doctor of Chiropractic Stephen V. Jochen
- Woelfel Superior Healthcare in Torrance with Doctor or Chiropractic Louis Woelfel
- The Wellness Center in Montrose with Doctor of Chiropractic Brian Miller
- Alderete Chiropractic in Santa Fe Springs with Doctor of Chiropractic Paul Alderete
- Zalin Chiropractic in Glendale with Doctor of Chiropractic Katherine Zalin
- S.M.A.R.T. Spine Institute & Surgery Center in Arcadia with Doctor of Chiropractic Harry Wurmsdobler
- PFCWellness Spa in East Los Angeles with Doctor of Chiropractic Kerrie Pratt
- Hands 2 Health Wellness Center in Monrovia with Doctor of Chiropractic Theresa Smith
- United Multi-Care Health Center in Rosemead with Doctor of Chiropractic George C. Win
New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 400 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate physical discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with licensed massage therapists to soothe aches, pains, and relieve stress.