Massages can keep your muscles relaxed and stress levels so low that you can catch an arrow in your hands, assuming the arrow is gently tossed to you. Get zen with this Groupon.
- $29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value) Choose from the following locations:
- Ashville Chiropractic & Wellness Center in Ashville
- ChiropractiCare in Columbus
- Bafford Spine & Nutrition in Newark
- Hicks Chiropractic & Healing Arts Center in Reynoldsburg
- Worthington Health Solutions in Worthington
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
What some people are buzzing about:
80% of 635 customers recommend
“Need to be there on time. They have certain time slots for massage. If you come late to the appointment, it will reflect upon how long the massage will be. ”
“Amazing place to go! Everyone is nice & friendly. The massage will leave you feeling like you're walking on clouds. Really good environment. ”