Massages can significantly lower one’s stress level, thanks to soft music, soothing oils, or the comfort of knowing you don’t have to fold your own sheets. Take a break with this Groupon.
- $29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Rose Chiropractic in Ann Arbor
- Borer Family Chiropractic, LLC in Saline
- Brackney Chiropractic Health Centers in Canton
- Malter Chiropractic Center in Utica
- Rauch Chiropractic Life Center in Sterling Heights
- Eisman Chiropractic Clinic in Detroit
- TLC Holistic Wellness in Livonia
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient’s health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they’ve been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual’s hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor’s direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress, and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
80% of 635 customers recommend
“Need to be there on time. They have certain time slots for massage. If you come late to the appointment, it will reflect upon how long the massage will be. ”
“Amazing place to go! Everyone is nice & friendly. The massage will leave you feeling like you're walking on clouds. Really good environment. ”
2345 S Huron Pkwy.
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
Malter Chiropractic Center
45280 Cass Ave.
Utica, Michigan 48317
Rauch Chiropractic Life Center
38904 Dequindre Rd.
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48310