Massages can significantly lower one's stress level, thanks to soft music, soothing oils, or the comfort of knowing you don't have to fold your own sheets. Take a break with this Groupon.
- $29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Rose Chiropractic in Ann Arbor
- Borer Family Chiropractic, LLC in Saline
- Brackney Chiropractic Health Centers in Canton
- Malter Chiropractic Center in Utica
- Rauch Chiropractic Life Center in Sterling Heights
- Eisman Chiropractic Clinic in Detroit
- TLC Holistic Wellness in Livonia
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient's health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they've been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual's hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor's direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress, and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 400 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate physical discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with licensed massage therapists to soothe aches, pains, and relieve stress.