Massages can keep your muscles relaxed and stress levels so low that you can catch an arrow in your hands, assuming the arrow is gently tossed to you. Get zen with this Groupon.
- $29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Backbone: The Science of Chiropractic on East Galbraith Road with Dr. Clinton Garda, D.C.
- UniqueU Medical Weight Loss & Wellness on Red Bank Expressway with Dr. Daniel L. Buchanan, D.C.
- West Chester Chiropractic Center, Inc. in West Chester with Dr. Chris Coffman, D.C.
- Northern Kentucky Pain Relief and Physical Medicine in Florence with Dr. Blaine Lisner, M.D.
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient's health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they've been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual's hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor's direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress, and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
You have the right to rescind, within seventy-two (72) hours, any obligation to pay for services performed in addition to this free or discounted service.
New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 400 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate physical discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with licensed massage therapists to soothe aches, pains, and relieve stress.