Massages can keep your muscles relaxed and stress levels so low that you can catch an arrow in your hands, assuming the arrow is gently tossed to you. Get zen with this Groupon.
- $29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Natural Health Chiropractic & Wellness in Naperville
- Natural Health Chiropractic in Libertyville
- Route 2 Wellness in Lowell
- Dr. Lucas Odahlen, D.C. in Highland
- Superior Health and Wellness in Waukegan
- Pro-Holistic Care Physical Medicine in Chicago
- Dynamic Health and Wellness in Crystal Lake
- Parkway Chiropractic Center in Park Ridge
- Holman Chiropractic LTD in Willowbrook
- Genuine Care Health and Wellness Center in Westmont
- Advantage Wellness Clinic in Wheaton
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient's health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they've been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual's hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor's direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress, and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 400 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate physical discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with licensed massage therapists to soothe aches, pains, and relieve stress.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“This is a clinical chiropractic and therapeutic massage clinic. The massage rooms are nice and dim, with pleasant music, but it's not a spa with all the fluffy feel...”
“This is a clinical chiropractic and therapeutic massage clinic. The massage rooms are nice and dim, with pleasant music, but it's not a spa with all the fluffy feel good treatments and hot stone stuff. This feels great, don't get me wrong, but it's a place to go for serious pain relief, not an afternoon with the girls. :) I was DEFINITELY in the right place.”
“Good and worth it the money you paying ”
“Great atmosphere and friendly ”
Natural Health Chiropractic & Wellness
1458 E Chicago Ave.
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Natural Health Chiropractic
207 E Park Ave.
Libertyville, Illinois 60048
2072 E Commercial Ave.
Lowell, Indiana 46356