Getting massages is a healthy practice, unlike alphabetizing your flaws in a filing cabinet labeled "Shame Box." Adopt a good habit with this Groupon.
$29 for a one-hour massage (a $65 value) and pain consultation (a $99 value; a $164 total value)
Choose from the following locations:
- Vitality Chiropractic Wellness Inc in Los Alamitos
- McFarland Chiropractic Group, Inc. in Placentia
- Olsen Chiropractic in Lake Forest
- Coast Family Chiropractic Center in Laguna Hills
- Head To Toe Wellness in Rancho Santa Margarita
- Brunelle Chiropractic in Irvine
- Dr. Thomas J. Hall III, D.C. in Santa Ana
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient's health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they've been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual's hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor's direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 400 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate physical discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with licensed massage therapists to soothe aches, pains, and relieve stress.