Massages can keep your muscles relaxed and stress levels so low that you can catch an arrow in your hands, assuming the arrow is gently tossed to you. Get zen with this Groupon.
$35 for a One-Hour Pain Evaluation and Massage ($164 Value)
During the initial consultation, a practitioner delves into the patient's health history to see when aches first appeared and how long they've been impeding daily activities such as walking and restful sleeping. Palpation and other diagnostic measures seek out the root source of the individual's hurtful symptoms during a comprehensive pain evaluation. With this newly gleaned information, the massage therapist—under the doctor's direction—artfully kneads muscles and joints in an attempt to exorcise pain and relieve stress and provide emotional release without turning to drugs or surgery.
Choose from the following locations:
- Advanced Performance Chiropractic & Rehab Center in Ramsey with Doctor of Chiropractic Rick Palazzo
- Advanced Performance Chiropractic & Rehab Center in Oradell with Doctor of Chiropractic Rick Palazzo
- Eickhoff Chiropractic & Nutrition Family Wellness Center in Clifton with Doctor of Chiropractic Bill Eickhoff
- Santangelo Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center in East Hanover with Doctor of Chiropractic Fredrick R. Santangelo
- Eisen Family Chiropractic Center in Paramus with Doctor of Chiropractic Robert Eisen
- Davis Chiropractic in Montclair with Doctor of Chiropractic Alfred Davis
New Health Centers
New Health Centers consists of more than 400 health-care practitioners across the country, each working to alleviate physical discomfort with natural techniques. Doctors work in conjunction with licensed massage therapists to soothe aches, pains, and relieve stress.