What You Get
$75 for a Hollywood Heist dinner show for two ($150 value)
Each guest receives:
- Caesar salad
- Spaghetti pretzels
- Choice of buttermilk-fried chicken with potatoes au gratin, pesto bow-tie pasta with grilled veggies, or skewers of marinated grass-fed beef with hummus
- Glass of champagne
- An evening of variety-show entertainment that transitions into an interactive ransom game
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select "Buy & Book" to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit "My Groupons" or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up at the reservation day and time
- Present reservation confirmation
Next Door Lounge
Guests approach Next Door Lounge's door, marked only by a stylish key, and utter a password to the doorman. If they're the right words, the doorman ushers them into a cocktail lounge frozen in time.
Hollywood's Best Speakeasy
Inside Next Door Lounge, modern elements meet echoes of Hollywood's glamorous past. Tufted ottomans and framed black-and-white photographs of actresses help create the swanky atmosphere that led LA Weekly to name Next Door Lounge the city's best speakeasy in 2012. Silent films flicker on a silver screen, illuminating the faces of revelers seated in deep leather couches or along a communal table carved out of raw wood from Mel Gibson's estate.
Next Door Lounge immerses guests in the spirit of old Hollywood, thanks to its vintage aesthetic. That immersion deepens during events such as the Hollywood Heist dinner, which begins as an evening of variety-show entertainment and transitions into a ransom game. Members of the Barrow Gang playfully hold the audience hostage, allowing guests to win their freedom by completing interactive challenges.
1154 N Highland Ave
Los Angeles, California 90038