Photographs provide the only evidence that the past existed, aside from the outdated swear words used by grandparents, such as “huckster” and “aw, chestnuts.” Make history with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$74 for a couples or engagement photo-shoot package (a $250 total value)
- 60-minute, on-location photo shoot (a $100 value)
- CD with 5 edited, print-released images chosen by the clients (a $150 value)
$149 for an extended couples or engagement photo-shoot package (a $600 total value)
- 90-minute, on-location photo shoot (a $200 value)
- CD with 15 edited, print-released images chosen by the clients (a $400 value)
- Complimentary 20-minute style consultation
Nicole Campo Photography
Photographer Nicole Campo draws inspiration for her eye-charming snapshots from the vivid, majestic worlds created by Disney movies, vintage Hollywood, and the children’s books she reads with her daughter. The memory-preservation specialist directs her picture-snapping machine at children, seniors, and couples as they naturally pose, and afterward, she embellishes the captured images with muted colors for a dramatic effect. After studio or on-location sessions wind down, clients can order prints à la carte, organize them into albums, or print them at home to glue over the faces of Cabbage Patch dolls.