Most people value you for what is on the outside, except for dogs, who can smell that you are full of bones. Upgrade your outsides with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$129 for a body-contouring package (a $796 value)
- One 30-minute LipoLaser session
- One 70-minute infrared body wrap
- One 30-minute U-Shape Inchloss session
- One 30-minute diathermy cellulite-reduction wrap
$299 for a body-contouring package (a $1,990 value)
- Four 40-minute LipoLaser sessions
- Two 70-minute infrared body wraps
- Two 60-minute U-Shape Inchloss sessions
- Two 60-minute diathermy cellulite-reduction wraps
$499 for a body-contouring package (a $3,582 value)
- Nine 40-minute LipoLaser sessions
- Three 70-minute infrared body wraps
- Three 60-minute U-Shape Inchloss sessions
- Three 60-minute diathermy cellulite-reduction wraps
During each Lapex LipoLaser session, laser energy disrupts cell membranes in areas such as the waistline, abdomen, and arms. The cells release some of their contents, causing them to shrink. For best results, the staff recommends three sessions a week for three to six weeks. The infrared body wraps promote detoxification and temporary slimming. The U-Shape Inchloss system uses faradic currents to gently tone muscles by stimulating passive movement. To diminish cellulite, staffers cocoon bodies in diathermy heat wraps that raise body temperature and increase blood flow.
Nima's Day Spa
For close to three decades, Nima and the family members that help her operate her day spa have helped guests enhance the connection between their minds and bodies. This mission was further refined in recent years, when, after working long hours in the stressful, highly competitive beauty industry, the team knew it was time for a change from invasive surgeries and harsh chemicals. So, they set their sights on holistic body-beautifying treatments. Today, their menu of restorative services includes relaxing, organic sugar-scrub treatments and infrared body wraps designed to boost the metabolism with soothing thermal energy. Certified technicians also target stubborn fat cells with LipoLaser treatments or faradic-current sessions that, like doing the Running Man, simulate the effects of physical exercise.