Like cartoon sound effects and open-heart surgery, breakfast and lunch are better when combined. Feast upon a compatible combination with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a five-course brunch for two on Saturday or Sunday (up to a $63 total value)
- Two non-alcoholic brunch-style drinks (a $4.50 value each)
- One appetizer, with a choice of the Metuchen beef skewer, the Amboy shrimp skewer, the Main Street lox, grilled tofu in cilantro vinaigrette, or a house salad (up to a $10 value)
- Two brunch entrees; options include Norwegian smoked salmon, the skillet omelet with Italian sausage and spinach, and steak and eggs (up to a $14.50 value each)
- Two fruit medleys (a $4 value each)
- Two desserts (a $3.50 value each)<p>
$10 for $20 worth of tavern fare. The menu includes pizzas such as the chicken artichoke with mozzarella and parmesan and sandwiches such as the Billy’s Favorite with slow-roasted pork and caramelized onions.
NJ's Tavern & Restaurant
For more than 27 years, the customers of NJ's Tavern & Restaurant have relished its elevated tavern fare. They dunk french dip sandwiches—stuffed with thin sheets of roast beef—into steaming bowls of au jus, or sink their teeth into juicy Monster burgers tamed by the restaurant's special sauce. The kitchen crafts pizzas with seasonal organic vegetables and infuses the crusts with parmesan. On weekends, diners choose from a brunch menu with both sweet and savory options, including pancakes, crème brûlée french toast, and frittatas.
“the restaurant is in a transition period where they are waiting for the liquor license to get approved. Once that happens, they will be able to offer their other...”
“the restaurant is in a transition period where they are waiting for the liquor license to get approved. Once that happens, they will be able to offer their other menus and drinks and the place should take off. Chef is very good.”
“I hope the restaurant is successful because it is a place I plan to return to in the near future - it was that good! Having a former White House chef is an added plus...”
“I hope the restaurant is successful because it is a place I plan to return to in the near future - it was that good! Having a former White House chef is an added plus because his stories are fascinating and his culinary skill is beyond reproach.”
154 Main St.
Metuchen, New Jersey 08840