Eating authentically prepared food lets you taste the very essence of a country without chewing on its national flag. Salute global cuisine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for a four-course Italian dinner with drinks for two (up to a $110 total value)
- $110 for a four-course Italian dinner with drinks for four (up to a $220 total value)
Each dinner includes the following per pair:
- One appetizer (up to a $10 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $10 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $25 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $7 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8 value each)
Click to see the full menu.pdf).
Noto's Old World Italian Dining
The Noto family, starting their culinary career by selling candy and hot dogs at its video arcade in 1979, have since evolved into a full-service Italian restaurant. Intent on recreating homey, rustic cuisine that could have come from a family kitchen, the chefs rely on a seasonally rotating selection of ingredients, which they both source from local farmers and import from Italy. In order to make meatballs, italian sausage, and mozzarella in-house, they rely on generations-old family recipes that were passed down, much like the family's formula for creating critically acclaimed Mad Libs.
Although the dining room surrounds guests with olive-hued walls, sturdy columns, and a collection of framed landscapes, the downstairs wine cellar tempts parties with a smattering of tables amid the space's intimately lit brick archways. This room also shelters the restaurant's 10,000-bottle-strong wine list, which includes 1,000 Italian wines and garnered yet another Best of Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator in 2013.