A pub can be the most welcoming place to go in a neighborhood, especially if the local cult isn’t accepting new members. Dine in good company with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for a four-course Irish dinner for two (a $50 value)
- $47 for a four-course Irish dinner for four (a $100 value)<p>
Each four-course meal includes:
- One 7-ounce glass of Smithwick’s beer
- One MacCafferty’s potato soup paired with a 7-ounce glass of Kilkenny cream ale
- Irish smoked salmon paired with a 7-ounce glass of Harp lager
- Choice of shepherd’s pie, corned beef and cabbage, or chicken pot pie, paired with a 7-ounce glass of Guinness stout
- Baileys irish cheesecake paired with irish coffee or Baileys coffee<p>
O'Donovan's Irish Pub
Patrons gather around friends in cozy booths as fiddles and fifes fill the air with folk tunes and servers deliver classic plates of colcannon, poached salmon, and house-made fish n’ chips, evoking a bucolic atmosphere of an old-fashioned countryside pub. O'Donavon's proprietor and native Irishman Dermot Cowley shipped the building piece by piece from the Emerald Isle, creating a rustic, authentically Irish surrounding of roaring stone fireplaces, warm lighting, and acres of hardwood and decorative frosted glass panels. As they bask in the heartiness of traditional pub fare such as meat pies, beef and Guinness stew, and corned beef sandwiches, guests can sip glasses of Irish stouts or whiskey. Live bands lift spirits with Celtic music as patrons laugh, toast, feast, and flirt with every pint of Guinness in the bar.
This place feels like a real Irish PubNick M., Yelp, 9/7/11
In the winter time it's really nice and warm and snug in here like a cabin in the woods and in the summer it's airy with light flowing in ...Nazgul W., Yelp, 8/24/12
97% of 191 customers recommend
“Great service. ”
“Enjoyable time for a Father/Adult Son dinner out together--reflecting on Irish heritage.”
“I will definitely come back ”
700 1st Ave.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403