Counterfeit Irish pubs can be detected by their five-leaf clovers, poorly concealed sake taps, and suspicious number of Blarney Stones. Avoid bars that are merely Irish-ish with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $13 for a one pizza-and-pitcher package (up to a $26.40 total value)
- $26 for a two pizza-and-pitcher packages (up to a $52.80 total value)<p>
Each package includes:
- One large 16” pizza (a $13 value)
- Up to four toppings (a $1.35 value apiece)
- One pitcher of domestic beer (an $8 value)<p>
O’Keefe’s Pub naturally has its own coat of arms, a yellow-on-green shield emblazoned with a lion to signify courage and a pair of hands to signify high-fives. The neighborhood establishment fills its televisions with local games and fills pitchers to the brim with draft beers. A menu of finger foods such as wings and pizza keep visitors energized for DJ dance parties and karaoke sing-offs.
71% of 14 customers
“Very good Job well done!!”
“One of the owners was there and she was very friendly and outgoing. Made us feel welcome and we will definitely go back! Love that it is non-smoking!”
4050 Bamberger Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri 63116Get Directions