Introducing a date to foreign cuisine can make you seem exotic, much like only communicating with them in the language you just invented. Be worldly with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$47 for a Portuguese meal for two (up to $94 value)
- One appetizer (up to $13 value)
- Two entrees (up to $64 value)
- One dessert (up to $5 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $12 value)
$89 for a Portuguese meal for four (up to $188 value)
- Two appetizers (up to $26 value)
- Four entrees (up to $128 value)
- Two desserts (up to $10 value)
- Four glasses of wine (up to $24 value)
O Lagar Bar & Restaurant
A restaurant and wine bar devoted to Portuguese cuisine, O Lagar adheres to the timeless traditions of Iberian cooking, particularly its most important staple—seafood. Fresh fish highlights native dishes such as paella and mariscada, a traditional seafood stew, though beef still sneaks its way into dishes such as Portuguese-style steak paired with ham and egg. However, what's on O Lagar's menu may not be all that's actually on the menu. The kitchen regularly creates sandwiches for its "off-menu series," which has included unique creations such as fried octopus deep-fried in a paprika-spiced egg wash and a Portuguese BLT with pork belly and piri piri sauce.