Summer camp provides kids with lasting memories, adventures in the great outdoors, and the hard-earned ability to take instruction from an adult wearing shorts. Redefine authority with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $40 for one week of half-day K.I.D.S. day camp (an $85 value)
- $70 for one week of full-day K.I.D.S. day camp (a $145 value)
Through both classroom and outdoor activities, K–5 students in K.I.D.S. camps explore scholarship, creativity, and teamwork while making crafts, conducting experiments, nature hikes and embarking on different field trips throughout the summer. Camps run Monday–Friday from June 24 through August 23. Full-day sessions begin at 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.; half-day campers choose between sessions starting at 8:30 a.m. or 1 p.m.
- $50 for $100 toward K-12 classes
Valid classes include:
- Pre-Algebra through Algebra II, June 24–July 18 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Geometry through Calculus, July 22-August 8 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Little Mandarin School, July 8–19 from 9 a.m. to noon
- Mandarin Immersion, July 22–26 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Computer Programming, July 22–26 from 9 a.m. to noon
- Discovering Linux, July 22–26 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Computer Games, July 29–August 2 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Scroll through the summer program catalogue for more details.
Oak Hill School
The classrooms at the independent, nondenominational Oak Hill School overlook the lush woodlands of the south Eugene hills. Across its 72-acre campus, flowers bloom, trees cast shimmering shade onto grasses, and birds tweet in iambic pentameter. It's plenty of space for Oak Hill's classes, whose student-to-teacher ratios of no more than 1:18 help staff tend to the individual tree as well as the forest. A lively, college-preparatory curriculum centers on academics, arts, and character in programs for kindergarten through 12th grade. Summer programs let students from all over the area share in the school's spirit of intellectual exploration, whether they're indulging a passion for math or leaping into a new language.