Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose Between Four Options
- $25 for a 9-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (up to a $50 value)
- $43 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two (up to an $86 value)
- $49 for a 9-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (up to a $100 value)
- $85 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for four (up to a $172 value)
Oak Ridge Golf Course
Since 1975, golfers have sent tee shots soaring over the flat, open expanse of the Oak Ridge Golf Course. Though oak trees dot the landscape, foliage is relatively sparse around the 18-hole layout, boosting confidence when players reach for their drivers or choose to drive their golf carts blindfolded. Trees are just as scarce at Bonny Meade Links—a nine-hole, Scottish style links course located just across the street from Oak Ridge.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 70 course
- Total length of 5,949 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 68.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 112 from the back tees
- Two sets of tees per hole