Clinging to a pole is a vital survival skill for flags in windy climates and firemen who don't realize that the fire they're racing toward is in their own lobby. Get a grip with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $20 for one introductory pole or aerial class (up to a $40 value)
- $49 for three pole or aerial classes (up to a $120 value)
- $75 for six pole or aerial classes (up to a $240 value)
- $10 for one alternative fitness class (a $20 value)
- Alternative fitness classes include barre, flexibility, open pole, Hot Hula, and creative dance
OC Pole Fitness
In her search for a fun and flirty fitness alternative, Elizabeth Blanchard discovered pole fitness. Armed with a BS in kinesiology, she knew it could deliver intense, full-body workouts. It was also the kind of workout that anyone could do, making it accessible to those of all body types, ages, and fitness levels. In striving for the perfect workout, she customized pole fitness into a program all her own. She did that by adding elements of yoga, Pilates, and exotic dance. Today she welcomes ladies from all walks of life to join in her program to build lean muscles and learn healthy habits. Her program also ensures personalized attention as she keeps most class sizes a manageable 8 to 12 people.