Inviting somebody to break bread is an act of hospitality, like when a strongman breaks his door in half so you can come inside. Share a meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for a four-course meal for two Sunday–Thursday (a $30 value)
- $30 for a four-course meal for four Sunday–Thursday (a $60 value)
- $15 for a four-course meal for two Friday or Saturday (a $30 value)
- $30 for a four-course meal for four Friday or Saturday (a $60 value)<p>
Each person’s meal includes:
- Egg roll or dumpling
- Garden salad or macaroni salad
- Choice of entree
- Seasonal fruit
- Choice of soft drink<p>
See the full menu.
Maui Grill celebrates island flavors with a menu of tropically tinged cuisine. The island-style plates feature such centerpieces as Hawaiian barbecue chicken or fried salmon paired with scoops of rice and macaroni salad. Like Hawaiian culture, the food is infused with Asian influences: there are appetizers of egg rolls and fried dumplings, as well as musubi, a Japanese-inspired entree with spam or chicken on a square of rice wrapped in dried seaweed. Like a straw that's lost its will to live, boba sinks to the bottom of a few beverages, including milk teas and fresh smoothies.
40% of 92 customers recommend
“fast friendly service, excellent food for the price”
“Service was excellent”