The ocean has long been a stage for humanity's grandest achievements, from Magellan's circumnavigation of the globe to Columbus's discovery that lobsters look like tiny monsters. Set sail for seafood with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $17 for a Cajun lunch for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $34.80 value)
- $18 for a Cajun lunch for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to $34.80 value)
- $33 for a Cajun dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $65.60 value)
- $36 for a Cajun dinner for two, valid Friday–Sunday (up to $65.60 value)
Lunch includes the following:
- One regular po' boy or fried platter per person (up to $12.95 value each)
- One extra side per person (up to $2.95 value each)
- One sweet tea or fountain drink per person ($1.50 value each)
Dinner includes the following:
- One shared appetizer (up to $6.95 value)
- One dinner plate per person (up to $18.95 value each)
- One cup of soup or salad per person (up to $4.95 value each)
- One dessert to share (up to $3.95 value)
- One beer, cider, or fountain drink per person (up to $3.45 value each)
Click to see the menu.
On The Bayou
On the Bayou is more than the name of Kevin Ruttley's restaurant—it's also a description of his former address. The Louisiana native was born and raised "quite literally on the bayou," so it's no surprise that he knows a thing or two about Cajun and creole cuisine. Ruttley's menu features not one but two types of gumbo, a variety of New Orleans style po' boys, and plates of blackened redfish and overloaded jambalaya. Corn and crab meat soup and appetizers such as boudin balls and fried green tomatoes make for tantalizing starters.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great food and excellent service!”
“Excellent service and awesome food”
3120 South Cobb Drive Southeast
Smyrna, Georgia 30080