Flipping a tire end over end is both a common boot-camp exercise and a gross misunderstanding of what the wheel was meant to do. Rethink conventions with this Groupon.
Choose Between the Following Options
- $79 for a body transformation package with six weeks of bootcamp classes (up to a $277 value)
- $79 for a body transformation package with two weeks of personal training (a $390 value)
Body transformation packages include:
- Personal health and fitness assessment
- Computerized cardiovascular screening exam
- Body composition analysis
- Accelerated body shaping workout program
- Seven-day detox diet plan
- 21-day "Done for You" meal plan, which includes three shopping lists, food swap ideas, healthy recipes, dietary advice on losing weight quickly, and a goal planning guide.
- Pre and post-measurements and goal tracking
Bootcamp classes run every weekday with morning and evening sessions available, and patrons should bring five or eight pound dumbbells, an exercise mat, and bottled water. See the full schedule. Personal training sessions meet three times per week.
Optimal Health and Wellness Center
Dr. Michael McMurry has his hands full. When he's not realigning askew spines as a chiropractor at Optimal Health and Wellness Center, he's putting teams of boot-campers or personal trainees through their paces as part of his insanely intricate body transformation system. With the help of nutritionist and certified group fitness instructor, Cori Newman, the two tag-team lethargy and help their clients beat back the usual obstacles that get between people and their exercise routine.
Each client leaps into the fitness fray with a personalized health assessment, cardiovascular screening exam, and measurements to pinpoint the most effective use of the ensuing six- or twelve-week program. Before the first personal training or bootcamp session starts, clients begin boosting healthy metabolism and cutting out extra calories with simple meal plans, recipes, and a detox diet that takes the guesswork out of going to the grocery store and helps avoid the temptations of travelling frosting salesmen.
Over the ensuing weeks, exercisers cycle rapidly through a dynamic interval training program designed by physicians that replaces reams of weight with lean muscle. A constantly changing roster of exercises, including cardio, plyometrics, and speed drills, keeps muscles on their toes to burn more fat than the first bacon grease-powered locomotive.