The great romantic painters had the same goal: craft an image so beautiful it would come to life and marry them. Be a work of art with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for a 90-minute teen smoky-eye or makeup-contouring workshop for one ($100 value)
- $69 for a 90-minute teen smoky-eye or makeup-contouring workshop for two ($200 value)
- $39 for a 90-minute adult smoky-eye or makeup-contouring workshop for one ($100 value)
- $69 for a 90-minute adult smoky-eye or makeup-contouring workshop for two ($200 value)
- $109 for a 90-minute private smoky-eye or makeup-contouring workshop for five ($500 value)
During each workshop, instructors demonstrate smoky-eye or contouring techniques by applying makeup on a model, and then work with students as they practice on themselves.
Optionz Photography Studio
If the eyes are the window to the soul, then Optionz Photography Studio seeks to provide its participants with the knowledge they need to create the best-looking drapes for those windows. In fact, it offers a one-day makeup course that focuses only on the eyes, teaching participants how to create the perfect smoky eye with both creams and powders, how to apply false lashes, and how to shade and highlight the eyes. The academy, which is located inside a photo studio, also teaches newbies or practicing makeup artists who need to hone their skills everything from concealing and corrective makeup to contouring and color theory during a four-day intensive course. Additionally, it teaches those interested in working in the film or television industry how to apply HD-friendly coverage or period makeup, such as the Cupid's bow lips of the 1920s or the diamond-studded lashes of the Kardashian era.
Groupon Celebrates Women in Business
In honor of Women’s History Month, Groupon is celebrating an inspiring group of women: business leaders whose companies and brands enrich their communities. Thanks to the dedication and ingenuity of these leaders, local communities across the country are stronger and more diverse.