Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Emperor Caligula famously elevated a plate of lasagna to the Roman Senate. Feast on political recipes with today's Groupon.
$37 for a meal for two on Wednesday or Thursday night (up to a $78 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $46 value)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $20 value)
$69 for a meal for four on Wednesday or Thursday night (up to a $156 value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $24 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $92 value)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $40 value)
$25 for $50 worth of Italian cuisine on Friday and Saturday, such as:
- Crab cakes with horseradish aioli ($10)
- Tortellini with smoked mozzarella ($19)
- Veal parmigiana ($20)
- Espresso-rubbed lamb chops ($23)
- View the full menu
For more than 25 years, the Orfino family has welcomed diners to share their zeal for authentic Italian recipes at Orfino's Restaurant. Renovations and décor updates over the years have kept the eatery in shape to churn out lobster ravioli and chicken marsala. Inside, white tablecloths and exposed brick walls compose a refined, rustic backdrop for a seasonal menu created by chef Michael Orfino, Jr. In addition to fresh herbs and vegetables, chef Orfino draws inspiration from family recipes, such as house-made Italian cheesecake.