Permanent makeup stays in place even after crying at a wedding or dunking your face in the punch bowl. Keep it together with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for a permanent-makeup application for lash-line enhancement ($250 value)
- $179 for a permanent-makeup application on the eye brows ($350 value)
- $199 for a permanent-makeup application on the lips ($375 value)
- $299 for an organic permanent-makeup application for lash-line enhancement ($500 value)
- $349 for an organic permanent-makeup application on the eye brows ($600 value)
- $399 for an organic permanent-makeup application on the lips ($750 value)
Organic Permanent Makeup
Lorine Mikhaeil leads a busy life. A trained nurse and a certified permanent makeup artist, she helms Organic Permanent Makeup (OPM) as well as Zena Day Spa, Derma Blush, and American Permanent Cosmetics Institute. But no matter how busy Lorine gets, she always takes her time with her clients.
At OPM, Lorine uses a semi-permanent organic ink to expertly define brows, lips, eyelids, and even areolas for those affected by breast cancer. This metal-free formulation gives her greater control when she is applying the ink into the upper dermal layer. During these treatments, Lorine uses an advanced power pin and for brows a specialized hairbrush stroke method that she invented herself, which gives the illusion of 3D brow strands. To ensure clients are inked with complementing colors, Lorine refers to the Fitzpatrick skin type chart to make sure brows match their skin tone and auras.
Though OPM's name focuses on one service, the boutique spa's menu is brimming with a range of other aesthetic treatments. Strands stand no chance against OPM's three hair removal systems, which include waxing, threading, and laser hair removal. Alternately, dermal fillers and microdermabrasions keep complexions firm and looking younger than a toddler holding a newborn dolphin.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Excellent service and very friendly ”
“Great fast and friendly service. I was made really comfortable by the technician before and after my procedure. ”
“They were great!”
651 N Sepulveda Blvd, Ste B
Los Angeles, California 90049