Choose Between Two Options
$219 for a clay-shooting package for two ($299 value)
- One-hour clay-shooting lesson with use of a shotgun
- Ammunition and eye and ear protection
- Three-course lunch in the clubhouse
$299 for a membership package for two ($599 value)
- Everything in the clay-shooting package for two
- One-year sporting-clays membership for each individual
With its main lodge built during the era of the Founding Fathers, Orvis Sandanona serves as one of the oldest permitted shotgun-shooting clubs in the country. Given its history, it's no surprise that the diverse 20-stand sporting-clays course has been chosen to host many prestigious competitions. Lush greenery and wooden fences also extend to both the modern skeet and five-stand courses, where onsite specialists teach the English Churchill method of shotgun hunting. In addition, fly fishing instruction comes in handy during guided fishing trips arranged by the staff. The clubhouse's dining room—whose ceiling beams and wooden accents give it the vibe of a colonial tavern—serves as a cozy spot for lunch or dinner.
3047 Sharon Tpke.
Millbrook, New York 12545