Choose from Five Options
- $15 for a two-hour standup-paddleboard rental for one person (a $30 value)
- $29 for a two-hour standup-paddleboard rental for two people (a $60 value)
- $55 for a two-hour standup-paddleboard rental for four people (a $120 value)
- $15 for a one-hour standup-paddleboard rental for two people (a $30 value)
- $29 for a one-hour standup-paddleboard rental for four people (a $60 value)
Each rental includes a standup paddleboard, a paddle, and a personal flotation device for each person. Visitors should bring sunscreen, a towel, and a spare set of dry clothes, and wear swimwear or a T-shirt and workout shorts. During colder months, the staff recommends dressing in layers to help keep warm.
Lady Bird Lake beckons with calm waters and wide-open views, welcoming visitors to leave the shore and all the stresses of dry land behind. Paddle Zen is there to help. Like a catapult aimed at a pile of pillows, it gives people the means to reach relaxation, with paddleboards located right at the water’s edge, guests can glide away across the lake's surface, navigating the waters or simply enjoying the calm. Additionally, Paddle Zen offers a variety of other classes at competitive prices such as yoga, Pilates, and fitness sessions on the water, letting students use their paddleboard as a mat throughout the class or workout.
This area of the lake is much quieter. It's like a hidden jewel because the waterfront is gorgeous and much less traveled than west side.Ashley W., Yelp, 6/29/12
The whole team made the process very simple and straightforward, the gear was clean and in nice shape.RJ C., Yelp, 4/22/12
Tips from Groupon Customers
“The dude working at the boathouse was friendly and the boards were great”
“It was fun and easy!”
Lady Bird Lake
1620 E Riverside Dr.
Austin, Texas 78741