Pasta became a staple of Italian cuisine after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$22 for dinner and drinks for two (up to a $39.75 total value)
- One appetizer (up to an $8.25 value)
- Two pasta entrees (up to an $11.50 value each)
- Two draft beers, glasses of house wine, or sodas (up to a $4.25 value each)<p>
$44 for dinner and drinks for four (up to a $79.50 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.25 value each)
- Four pasta entrees (up to an $11.50 value each)
- Four draft beers, glasses of house wine, or sodas (up to a $4.25 value each)
- See the full menu.<p>
The chefs at Paganos Pizzeria plate Jersey-style pizzas and robust Italian entrees, served in a dining room that proudly displays Garden State license plates and a poster of historic Maplewood, NJ alongside an array of Reader's Choice certificates from the Hometown News that commend the eatery for winning in multiple categories. The restaurant is also found on Urbanspoon's list of Best Daytona Beach restaurants. Diners pair their veal parmigiana, baked ziti, or calzones with wines by the glass or carafe, cold brews, or soft drinks.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“The Chicken Carbonara is spectacular if you like cheese, pasta, chicken, and bacon bits!:)”
“Very good place, friendly staff, good meal”
“good food. pinwheel appetizer is tasty. chicken wings are great.”
1945 S Ridgewood Ave.
South Daytona, Florida 32119