Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a meal for two ($29.48 value)
- Two beers, glasses of wine, or soft drinks ($3.50 value each)
- One appetizer ($8.49 value)
- Small pizza ($13.99 value)<p>
$25 for a meal for four ($52.97 value)
- Four beers, glasses of wine, or soft drinks ($3.50 value each)
- Two appetizers ($8.49 value each)
- Large pizza ($21.99 value)<p>
See the menu.<p>
Pagoni's Pizza lines its Sicilian-style, deep-dish, and thin-crust pies with more than 25 toppings, including meats imported from Chicago. Its from-scratch dough also includes a gluten-free option. Cooks also sling classic pastas such as meat or cheese ravioli and chicken parmigiana, and they fill breadsticks with cheddar, jalapeños, and dreams of growing up into a baguette.