Sometimes cracking open a bottle is all it takes to get creativity flowing, particularly if there's a genie in the bottle who tells you what to paint. Uncork artistic talent with this Groupon.
- $25 for admission for one to a painting party at a local bar ($45 value)
During Paint Nite parties, a local master artist guides participants in painting their interpretation of the evening's selected piece while enjoying drinks. The parties are held at the following hot spots:
- [Kelly's Restaurant & Bar](http://www.kellysnewhaven.com/)
- [Mezzo Grille](http://mezzogrille.com/)
- [Wood-n-Tap Hartford](http://www.woodntap.com/locations/hartford/)
- [Vitos by the Water](http://www.vitosct.com/water.htm)
- [The Adams Mill](http://www.theadamsmill.com/)
Click here to see a schedule.
The creators of Paint Nite started their on-location art parties as a way to bring people together over a mutual love of art and cocktails. Events take place at bars in New York, Los Angeles, and more than 20 other cities, and have been touted by New York Magazine as the Best Friend Date and profiled by The Daily Beast. During each two-hour session, participants create a 16”x20” reproduction of the night's chosen artwork while sipping a beer, mixed drink, or glass of wine purchased from the bar. Paint Nite supplies all other materials, including paint and brushes, canvases, easels, and aprons. They even supply a local artist who guides participants through each step of the painting process, such as choosing a color palette.