Without exercise, children will never build the strength to cut their own sandwich crusts or throw each other onto the roof to retrieve their frisbees. Foster childhood vigor with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
$49 for one of the following 10-week Spikes program sessions (a $130 value each):
- April 6–June 8 at David Leeder Middle School, running Saturdays from 11 a.m. to noon
- April 6–June 8 at David Leeder Middle School, running Saturdays from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- April 6–June 8 at David Leeder Middle School, running Saturdays from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- April 7–June 16 at Mississauga Secondary School, running Sundays from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. (no class on April 21)
- April 7–June 16 at Mississauga Secondary School, running Sundays from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (no class on April 21)
- April 7–June 9 at West Credit Secondary School, running Sundays from 11 a.m. to noon
- April 7–June 9 at West Credit Secondary School, running Sundays from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- April 7–June 9 at West Credit Secondary School, running Sundays from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
In groups of 30 to 50, players between the ages of 6 and 13 master volleyball basics in a fun, laid-back environment. Novice athletes circle up for five minutes of dynamic warm-ups, then learn and practice new skills, such as passing and serving, via drills and actual game play. Players should bring workout clothes, but will be provided with a Spikes T-shirt at the beginning of program.
Pakmen Volleyball Club
When the students in Kelly Smith’s middle-school classroom wanted an extracurricular outlet for their volleyball skills, the educator was quick to oblige. He founded the nonprofit Pakmen Volleyball Club in response to the kids' request, personally devoting 30,000 hours to the cause and asking his crew of volunteers, including a former coach of the medal-winning Sheridan Bruins volleyball team, to help out with their own pro bono labor. As Kelly expanded the club to include year-round leagues and lessons as well as summer programs on the beach, his seasoned coaches began breeding champions at the provincial and international levels. With teams that range from recreational squads of beginners to die-hard groups of competitors, the club has something to offer every age, skill level, and shoe size.
100% of 84 customers
“AWESOME!!! My daughter loved it :) ”
“Excellent coaches, great teaching of technical skills, excellent value!”
“coaches have been excellent with the kids. just ensure they start on time, last week started 10 minutes late and still finished on time”