Without exercise, children will never build the strength to cut their own sandwich crusts or throw each other onto the roof to retrieve their frisbees. Foster childhood vigor with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
$49 for one of the following 10-week Spikes program sessions (a $130 value each):
- 11 a.m.–noon on Saturdays at David Leeder Middle School
- 2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m. on Saturdays at David Leeder Middle School
- 1:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m. on Sundays at Mississauga Secondary School
- 4:30 p.m.–5:30 p.m. on Sundays at Mississauga Secondary School
- 11 a.m.–noon on Saturdays at North Park Secondary School
- 1:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m. on Saturdays at North Park Secondary School
- 2 p.m.–3 p.m. on Sundays at West Credit Secondary School
- 6 p.m.–7 p.m. on Sundays at West Credit Secondary School
In groups of 30 to 50, players between the ages of 6 and 13 master volleyball basics in a fun, laid-back environment. Novice athletes circle up for five minutes of dynamic warm-ups, then learn and practice new skills, such as passing and serving, via drills and actual game play. Players should bring workout clothes, but will be provided with a Spikes T-shirt at the beginning of program.
100% of 84 customers recommend
“AWESOME!!! My daughter loved it :) ”
“Excellent coaches, great teaching of technical skills, excellent value!”
“coaches have been excellent with the kids. just ensure they start on time, last week started 10 minutes late and still finished on time”