If woolly mammoths had mastered the triple Lutz, they would've made it out of the Ice Age and into the Bronze Age, if not the Silver or Gold Age. Ensure your long-term survival with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for ice skating for two (up to a $30.50 total value)
- Admission for two (a $20 value)
- Skate rentals (a $6 value)
- Hot beverages for two, such as coffee, tee, or cocoa (up to $4.50 value)
$30 for ice skating for four (up to a $61 total value)
- Admission for four (a $40 value)
- Skate rentals (a $12 value)
- Hot beverages for four (up to a $9 value)
$55 for a private lesson package (a $106 total value)
- Two 30-minute private skating lessons with coach Arkadiy Sergeev (an $80 value)
- Two public skate admissions (a $20 value)
- Two skate rentals (a $6 value)
Patrons can take to the ice during Friday morning skate sessions (10 a.m.–noon), family skate sessions on Saturday evenings (6 p.m.–8 p.m.) and Sunday afternoons (2 p.m.–4 p.m.), open skates during the summer Monday through Friday (2 p.m.–4 p.m.), or during any other scheduled public skate. Check the full ice-skating schedule as times are subject to change.
Palm Beach Ice Works
The Olympic-size skating rink and gym at Palm Beach Ice Works encompass both a high-tech training facility and an ample arena for patrons to glide unencumbered. The spacious 58,000-square-foot facility caters to a trio of skaters: figure, ice hockey, and henchmen who are learning how to get around a supervillain's arctic lair. On and off the ice, athletes undergo conditioning and choreography with dedicated coaches, while amateur skaters can gain total control of the rink during designated hours, feeling the rush as their rented blades slice through the glossy surface with ease.