The human palate can make very subtle distinctions, from finding floral notes in a pinot noir to determining the exact value of a rare stamp. Lick your thirst with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $27 for a wine tasting for two ($54 total value)
- $54 for a wine tasting for four ($108 total value)
Each pair receives:
- Seven-selection tasting ($20 value)
- Two souvenir wineglasses ($12 value)
- Choice of one bottle of wine ($22 value)
Panaro Brothers Winery
The Panaro family, now in its fifth generation of winemaking, draws on a rich Italian-American history as they transform grapes into single-varietal and blended wines using traditional methods. The grapes come from vineyards in Paso Robles, Los Alamos, Santa Ynez, and elsewhere along California’s central coast, and they impart deep flavors into wines such as the oak-aged dolcetto or the mildly sweet grenache blanc. Visitors can sample these varietals and others in the Panaro's urban tasting room.