The stiff faces in turn-of-the-century photos give us a glimpse of an era before the invention of money finally made it possible to smile. Freeze your assets with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$55 for a photo-shoot package (a $120 total value)
- One 30- to 45-minute in-studio photo shoot (a $55 value)
- Two digital images (included in the value above)
- One 8”x10" print and two 5”x7" prints (a $65 value)
$65 for a photo-shoot package (a $160 total value)
- One 60-minute in-studio photo shoot (a $75 value)
- Four retouched digital images (included in the value above)
- Two 8”x10" prints, two 5”x7" prints, and eight wallet-size prints (an $85 value)
Paper City Pictures
Constructed in the early 1900s, the building that Paper City Pictures calls home adds its own vintage character to the studio’s photography. Although the antique structure has been renovated to have a sleek, modern feel, it retains some of its original design elements, reminding visitors of its historic and timeless quality. Restored brick walls and the original wood mill floors lay the foundation for Paper City Pictures’ colorful sets, including a sapphire-colored backdrop that can bring out the color of a child's eyes or the shiny coat of an australian cattle dog. In another area, a large mural depicts a gray-and-black urban scene where subjects strike poses on a wrought-iron bench or raise their hands to hail a 2-D taxi. Aside from in-studio portraits of families and individuals, the photographers also venture out to events such as weddings, birthday parties, and reunions and specialize in performance shots for dancers or band members.